Yesterday, I purchased the NSConference 5 Video Pack which are the 31 sessions of the NSConf held in Leichester last month.
At $150 this is not just a great way to support this conference but comes in at about $5 a session – quite a bargain.
On the first day I’ve already gone through the following seven sessions:
1. Scotty’s Whisky Opening Keynote (25 min) to set the tone
2. Alan Cannistraro’s Art of Shipping inspired by the Lessons of Steve (33 min)
3. Emily Toop’s Rise and Fall of a Mobile Start-up (22 min)
4. Maxim Zaks’ Don’t Do Agile, Be Agile (15 min Blitz Talk)
5. iOS Tools at Flipboard with none other than Evan Doll (48 mins)
6. Handling the Press with Chris Phin of the UK’s MacFormat and Tap! Magazines (27 mins)
7. Thriving in the App Store with Jury (1 hour and 6 mins)
These are a mix of technical, business, and philosophical.
With 24 more sessions I’ll need to pace myself and have this hold me over until WWDC.